To: "Gonçalo Antunes" <gmma@gmma.net>
Cc: "eCos Discussion" <ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [ECOS] ethernet initialization error

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 12:07 +0100, Gonçalo Antunes wrote:
On the configtool I added the FreeBsd stack, common ethernet drivers and
ecos http server packages.
I configured mannually the Eth0 settings with the IP's stated below.
The only thing that my application lauches is a thread to run the ecos http
server.
The http server itself inits the network devices with the
init_all_network_interfaces, right?

That's all I've done...
Is there anything more to do that I've missed?

Did you start with a target that includes the RLTK ethernet? Does eCos even find the card? Have you tried enabling any of the various debugging, such as I/O initialization (to see if the card is even being probed) or ethernet debugging (to see more of what's happening when you try and use it)?

The code for the httpd server is attached.

Thank you very much again.

Gonçalo Antunes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Thomas" <gary@mlbassoc.com>