Usb-ethernet adapter under redboot

Hi,

Please bear with me as I am a newbie to ecos and redboot.

Does redboot have support for a usb-ethernet adapter, like the Dlink
DUB-E100?

We have a board that have usb host ports, but it does not have any
ethernet connectivity. We are trying to get it boot over the network.
One of the possible options is to get redboot recognise a usb-ethernet
adapter, and do a tftp transfer over that.

I searched through the mailing list archive and there were some
discussions about this back in 2001, but no solutions were posted. There
haven't been any more discussion since then.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Tehn Yit Chin     Software Engineer
Grey Innovation Pty. Ltd.           Dir +613 9692 6909
42 Charles Street                   Ph  +613 9692 6999
Prahran                             Fx  +613 9692 6998
Victoria 3181                       Mail: PO Box 452
Australia                           Prahran 3181

mailto:tehn-yit.chin@greyinnovation.com
http://www.greyinnovation.com
This e-mail and any attachments to it is confidential and is
for the use only of the intended recipient. It may contain
copyright material of Grey Innovation Pty Ltd or any of its
related entities or of third parties. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, delete the email and any attachments, and do
not read, copy, print, retransmit store or act in reliance
on the contents. Any views expressed are those of the
individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those
of Grey Innovation Pty Ltd. Grey Innovation Pty Ltd does not
guarantee the integrity of the contents, or that it is free
from errors, viruses or interference.