eCos IPSEC support

Hey all,

I've been searching the archives all morning, but I can't seem to find a clear cut answer to the following question: Does eCos have an IpSec implementation available? I'm trying to get a feature set together to present to management, and I can nail this one down.

Thanks,
Mike Zinni

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.