SERIAL HELP!

Hi all!

I'm having lots of troubles with serial communication in Ecos. I think
it is something wrong with my ecos configuration. Does anybody knows
how to configure ecos to use /dev/ser0?

At the moment Im using /dev/ttydiag which prints my buffer to the
screen but it does not print anything to my hyper terminal on the
computer I test against.  I have tried to use the
cyg_io_lookup("/dev/ser0", &my_handle) but this returns an error. I
think it is something with my configuration. please help.

regards Marcus