    * From: Ottawa Guy <ottawaguy81 at yahoo dot com>
    * To: Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc dot com>
    * Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
    * Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:33:27 -0800 (PST)
    * Subject: Re: [ECOS] GDB question.

Hi Gary,
Thanks for your response, I am writing the STUB code
for SPARC simulator. It turns out that the Uart I/O
function was returning "char" and ECOS converts the
"char" to a int. Since the coversion process failed,
ECOS GDB stub keeps on sending the same response over
and over again. Once I realized that, it fixed some of
my problems.
       Hadi