Ecos-2.0 + Integrator/AP with ARM 920T.

Hi,

I have an ARM Integrator development board with an ARM920T processor on. I have installed cygin and ecos-2.0 in Window 2000. I am trying to get an application to run under eCos on it.When i m tring to configure ecos using configtool.exe, Tools>templates window displays only two options for Integrators. Those are

        ARM development board (INTEGRATOR) With ARM966
	ARM development board (INTEGRATOR) With ARM7TDMI

    I have choosen the first option. I have compiled ecos library without any problem. I have linked my helloworld.c program with library also.( $ arm-elf-gcc -g -I./arm920t_install/include helloworld.c -L./arm920t_install/lib -o hello.x -Ttarget.ld -nostdlib ).My Development board has armboot loader... It has 128MBytes RAM and 32MB Flash. When download this executable and tried to run, my board got reset immed. Should i change any thing in Linker script?. Please provide me the right directions to move further ..

Thanks
Prakash