Newbie Questions !!!....

Hi ,

             I had posted two or three mails from this listing ... I know,
All those questions are very simple for experience people. I didnt get any
reply so far... Even i had surfed the docs for changing the SDRAM size in
Redboot for Integrator/AP... I didnt find any tips :(  .... My doubt is, am
i posting my questions in wrong place or this channel supports only ecos
Experience people ?... I hope, i would get reply atleast for this mail ....

Thanks
Prakash