   * From: "Paul D. DeRocco" <pderocco at ix dot netcom dot com>
   * To: "eCos Discuss" <ecos-discuss at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
   * Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:38:12 -0700
   * Subject: RE: [ECOS] Redboot vs GDB application download (ARM E7T)

From: Ali Sina

actually now I noticed that after leaving the application execute (with no interaction whatsoever) the board resets all by itself after a few seconds and I get the Redboot prompt again.

What could be the cause??? Please help

Smells like the watchdog timer.

Either that, or you have a conventional bug in your software.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco