CYGPKG_NET_THREAD_PRIORITY problem?

Hello all.
The problem occurs on the network though REDBOOT is developed on SH4.
The problem occurs when the application is forwarded to RAM after
REDBOOT starts, and it executes it. Only when the network cable is
connected though it is a generated factor, problem is generated. The
application only repeatedly executes the application of simple "HELLO
WORLD". This program is forwarded from host's PC with tftp. It is seen
that trouble occurs when data has entered the network port to execute
the program in my sense. Whenever ping is sent while executing it, it
stops.
Then, I think whether the setting of CYGPKG_NET_THREAD_PRIORITY is bad
because of the network driver's overflow. Where is this value set?It was
not possible to find it though it retrieved with grep.
Moreover, please advise when you know the caused thing to another.
=====
gcc>
sh-elf-gcc (GCC) 3.3-gnuwing-20030801

Redboot>
RedBoot(tm) bootstrap and debug environment [ROM]
Non-certified release, version v2_0 - built 10:50:07, Jun 17 2005
Platform: InterDAQ plus (SH 7751)

LAN Controller>
AMD am79c973,AMD PCNET compatible ethernet driver(use in configtool)
====
My best regards.
--
C  Keisoku-Giken Corp,