Re: A suitable x86 based board

Yeah PC Motherboard is also fine. But what I wanted was that is it possible to do away with a floppy drive totally ?

We have hard-disk/usb pen drive for logging data ..
And we have ideflash.

Is it possible to have the application on the hard-drive/usb-pen drive /flash such that manual loading can be done away with.

Sorry if the question is too naive ..

-- Vamshi