Redboot JFFS2 Support

Hi there,
Our system runs Cirrus Linux and uses Redboot as the bootloader.  I
would like to access my JFFS2 partition from redboot but could not find
enough information to get this going.  It seems from reading the list
that this has been done countless of times but yet I am not able to work
it out.

Please bear with me as I have not gotten enough information about this
topic hence, ask very random and basic questions.

I am using redboot from ecosV2_0.

1. I used ecosconfig add jffs2 and followed by ecosconfig check and
there is no conflict.

Target: edb9301
Template: redboot
Added:
 CYGPKG_IO_FLASH
 CYGPKG_IO_ETH_DRIVERS
 CYGPKG_IO_FILEIO
 CYGPKG_COMPRESS_ZLIB
 CYGPKG_MEMALLOC
 CYGPKG_ERROR
 CYGPKG_LINUX_COMPAT
 CYGPKG_IO
 CYGPKG_FS_JFFS2
No conflicts

2. I have make clean and make the redboot.bin image and makes completes
successfully.  I manage to download the redboot.bin to target and it
boots up the redboot> prompt ok.  However, when I tried to type the
'mount' command it is not even found.  I am missing something here. What
I have in mind is that I would get a list of commands like 'mount',
'unmount', 'ls', that can be executed in the redboot cmd prompt.

3. I have a JFFS2 partition that is already in flash and our application
can mount and read and write to it ok (after the Liunx kernel is
booted).  All I want to do is to be able to read a file in this
partition in Redboot. How can I do this?

4. I came across a message in the list saying that there is a
doco/information on how to get JFFS2 support in Redboot, but will have
to search the list for it.  I have been through the list but could not
find it.  I must have miss out some how.  Could anyone tell me where can
I get information on getting JFFS2 support for Redboot?

Please feel free to ask for any more information.  Thank you for your
attention.

Regards,
Benny