Re: What is the compiler flag to load the c/c++ source for ICE debug??

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 07:10:46PM +0800, Steven_cheng wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>     When I load the elf file (redboot.img) with ICE (T32),
> I would only see the Assemble code and symbols without C code and CPP code.
> It only has the symbols without C/C++ source code.
> And I have added the option -g in the Global compiler flags, but it seens
> not to work.
>
> How can I do for displaying the C/C++ code with ICE (T32) ??
> Is the  compiler flag correct ??

This is really an issue with the T32 ICE debugger, and has nothing to
do with eCos. Try on the T32 ICE mailling lists, if such a thing
exists.

One thing to note, the .img file is a stripped elf file. ie all the
symbol table entries have been removed. So this file is no use for
debugging. You need to use the .elf file.

        Andrew