Re: "Fis init" failed on EB40A

Hi Dirk,
i know the difference beetwen the two platforms, but i don't know why the
atmel provide the redboot with the version string "EB40" on the directory
EB40A. So the dubt could be an error on the version string or ont hte
directory name. Anyway the EB40A is supported on ecos 2.01 infact the
redboot image build for my platform is compiled from that version and the
EB40A template exist in it.
My problem is that when I run the RAM version of my redboot on EB40A,
everithing works fine, also the fis init comamnds and so on, But when i
tried to launch the ROM or ROMRAM version the result is the same:

$T0a0f:a08c0202;0d:eccf0e02;#71
$T0a0f:a08c0202;0d:eccf0e02;#71
$T0a0f:a08c0202;0d:eccf0e02;#71

for each time I pressed Enter. i supposed it was a problem related to a
change in the serial baudrate, but I tried different rate with similar
output but nothing related to redboot prompt.

any idea about this?

Thanks
Jaws