Re: Problem with receive/can_send functions

Thanks for the help.

My application is just print "Hello world " which it does just fine. My
goal is to have ping work so I could benchmark the performace of eCos vs
Linux.

1) Since I'm new to device driver/eCos, I followed the code in if_atlas.c.
I do not think that I am setting my XXXX_int_vector to rxIrq properly,
since eCos does not recognize the interrupt generated by DMA. Is there any
other thing I need to do beside what is in if_atlas.c? Is there any other
file that communicates with eCos modules to let it know that there is an
iterrupt and it should call XXXX_isr? I only saw if_atlas.c and saa9730.h
files.

2) When I initially bring up the board and load eCos, I can ping the board
1 or two times. I captured the ping reply and it has my board's mac
address. However, my XXXX_recv function is never called (I have debug
statements right at the begining of all XXXX_ functions). How is this
possible?

Any help is appreciated to guide me thru.