Re: loading file uisng serial port

 hi ,

   I gave the following command " load -m xmodem " in redboot and when
CCCCCC...
was comming i went to ny host system and

i set up my minicom as the file is in " /root " file name hello1

 wht I did was ... in mincom setup was.......
  1) minicom
  2) as i have the port at /dev/ttyS0 I set it as.
 	^A Z
      I pressed 'o' ( to configure )
		for "filenames and path" in it 2nd one B) the upload directory as " /root "
                for " filetransfer and protocols" the Mth i gave " C "
                for "serial port setup" a serial device made to "
/dev/ttyS0 "
                and saved as dfl
   3) pressed ^A Z
     		for 's' for send file
		selected xmodem
		selected the file hello1

    then this was the result ...........

Press
CTR┌───────────[xmodem
upload - Press CTRL-C to
quit]────────────┐
         │Sending hello1, 5072 blocks: Give your local XMODEM
receive c│
         │ommand now.
  │
         │Xmodem sectors/kbytes sent:   0/ 0kRetry 0: Timeout on
sector│
         │ ACK
  │
         │Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
  │
         │Retry 0: Timeout on sector ACK
  │
         │

  Is there any changes I have to make ......

 plze help me

  Thanks
    Pai