Re: loading file uisng serial port

In gmane.os.ecos.general, you wrote:

>  hi ,
>
>    I gave the following command " load -m xmodem " in redboot and when
> CCCCCC...
> was comming i went to ny host system and
>
> i set up my minicom as the file is in " /root " file name hello1

[...]

I never had much luck with minicom.  I always found the UI
excruciatingly painful, and there were times when it didn't
seem to configure the serial port properly.  Sending a plain
text file never worked right for me either.

I always used Kermit and the "sx" program, and never had any
problems.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I want another
                                  at               RE-WRITE on my CEASAR