Re: vmWare bin file completed

> tell me one thing, is it easy to develop with eCos?

Compared to what?

Compared to writing from scratch something that does
multitasking and TCP/IP, it's very easy.

Compared to writing Python apps under Linux, it's hard.

Embedded is hard compared to non-embedded.  That's just the
nature of the universe.

> I still haven't implemented a development environment, even
> though I followed the "Embedded Software Development with
> eCos" book step by step....
>
> I think it's not so easy....

That's why the call it "work" and pay us to do it.

;)

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I wish I was a
                                  at               sex-starved manicurist