RE eCos : XXXX_RECV with zero copy

Thanks Gary for your help on 2 EMAC. I have it working with 2EMACs.

I do have another question regarding XXXX_RECV function to implement
zero-copy. On the XXXX_SEND, I can avoid copying from scatter-gather list
to my DMA buffers since my hardware allows SOP (Start Of Packet) and EOP.

I also want to avoid copying in XXXX_RECV from DMA buffers to
Scatter-Gather list. Is there a way to acheive this? Meaning that I could
pass address/Length of my Receive DMA address to eCos where received data
is?

Thanks again.

MHK