Re: configtool problems (EcosPro/WinXP)

Andy Voelkel wrote:
> I have just started using an EcosPro release we purchased from EcosCentric.
> When I fire up configtool.exe, it complains about a missing file
> "cygpng12.dll". I did a quick web search, and searched a couple ECOS related
> sites, with no luck. It does not seem that "cygpng12.dll" is on my machine.
> Before asking for official help from EcosCentric, I thought I'd ask here
> whether this sounds familiar.

Ah, but we watch this list also :-)

This is probably because you did not install cygwin from the
distribution we provided but are using a net version. You need to watch
out when installing cygwin from the net as unfortunately
incompatabilities or missing packages such as this can be introduced if
you do not install from our base distribution. In this case you probably
did not install the libpng12 base package with your net installation.

-- Alex