Re: JFFS2 questions with eCos

Hi Andrew,

        I find that there is the FSTAB_ENTRY as following if I turn on the
CYGOPT_FS_JFFS2_WRITE :

FSTAB_ENTRY(jffs2_fste, "jffs2", 0,
     CYG_SYNCMODE_FILE_FILESYSTEM | CYG_SYNCMODE_IO_FILESYSTEM,
     jffs2_mount,
     jffs2_umount,
     jffs2_open,
     jffs2_ops_unlink,
     jffs2_ops_mkdir,
     jffs2_ops_rmdir,
     jffs2_ops_rename,
     jffs2_ops_link,
     jffs2_opendir,
     jffs2_chdir, jffs2_stat, jffs2_getinfo, jffs2_setinfo);

Question :
Q1 :There are the functions to write the  jffs2 filesystem,
but currently RedBoot does not support the commands.
So we can not write (create) a file/dir into the jffs2 image.
Is it correct ??

Q2 : It is the same with FAT filesystem as JFFS2 filesystem,
currentky it does not support the write command.
Is it correct ??

Q3: If I add the some commands likes open (create) by using above functions,
then I can create a file into jffs2 filesystem.
Is it correct ??

Thank you~~

Steven Cheng