Problem with RedBoot on a phyCoreMPC555 board

Hi,

I use a phyCore-MPC555 board with a BDI2000 JTAG interface.

My Board is a 4Mo 4 Mo memory configuration.

I now able to load and prog software images in RAM and ROM.

I have tested the configuration of the BDI2000 interface in loading some software which have been already works one the target, like some codewarrior sample software.

I can prog RedBoot in the external MPC555 flash but when I change the MPC555 mode in Run mode, the MPC is resetting. So it doesn't Work.

Is some one have already making work RedBoot on a MPC555 in external flash ?

In my opinion, the problem is in the configtool options selected or not...

So is it possible to know the options witch are needed in order to make work RedBoot ...

Best regards

JP Garrigos