Can I switch from DHCP mode to STATIC IP mode during run time to attain IP

Hi
Please help me to clarify my doubts.
I had read that we can configure ecos to attain IP either by DHCP/BOOTP or
by statically by specifying through configuration tool.

Can i change the mode from DHCP/BOOTP to Static mode uring run time.

My requirement is during runtime I want to Configure the interface to a
static IP, but at the same time I may need to switch back to DHCP also(vise
versa also). Does ecos supports this switching?.

Thank you.

       "This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

printing or copying of this email or any action taken upon this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."