multi-ice-gdb-server

Hi,

eCos web pages talk about a multi-ice-gdb-server, is it in good state
or too old? Is the fact that it only works on Windows, because
Multi-ICE server is windows-based? I guess it should support any CPU
that multi-ice can recognise, is this correct? Or does it only support
ARM7TDMI? Since the sources are available, would it be a non-trivial
job to interface it to Multi-ICE on other processors or also, to a
linux based multi-ice server? Any more information on this will be
appreciated, as I am very interested about using gdb on Multi-ICE.

I am aware that this is slightly off topic but it was mentioned in
eCos pages and this seems to be the only place to ask.

Thanks,
Bahadir