problem with ethertap

 I have a problem with ethertap!... I have an application on eCos that transmitt
a lot of packets, packet size = 1012 bytes,
 and i have an application on Linux that must receive these packages, but
if the number of packets that transmit for example
 is ten, application on linux receive one packet only, and if the transmit
is in loop, i don't receive null.
 This is my ethernet.tdf:
 synth_device ethernet {
    ## Map eCos devices on to Linux ones.

     eth0 ethertap

    ## Maximum number of packets that should be buffered per interface.
    ## Default 16
    max_buffer 32

}

TISCALI ADSL
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone
Telecom a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala subito, I PRIMI DUE MESI SONO GRATIS! CLICCA QUI:
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/