Re: Tuning the clock Tick Time

I think it was my mistake because I did not properly phrase my question.
In RTLinux not only latencies but also periodicity of threads can also be given in terms of Micro-Seconds.

So in eCos when I correspondigly write alarms, I want to be able to set alarms of micro-seconds range.

Is it possible ??

If Context switches are indeed in micro-seconds range, and default tick-time is 100 per second, then how can I find out the exact time for context switch in eCos ?