RedBoot on MPC564

Hello everybody,

I get a RedBoot on my Axiom's MPC564EVB board using the existing cme555 port.

Then I make the 'hello world' example with a default template (startup on RAM and work with ROM monitor setting selected), I change the resultant object format to srec and I load it with the RedBoot commands through serial line (yMODEM). The transference seems to be correct, I read back the RAM content where correct programmed values are shown.
But I enter "go" command in the entry point of the loaded section and there is no output.

>Anybody knows what could be happening?
>Is it necessary any other setting to create a bootable image?
>Could the fact of beeing another processor affect?

Thank you very much for your time,
Mikel A-A