unable to boot with gdb stub

Hi there,

I'm a student and a newbie, with little knowhow of embedded computing so my question may not be intellectually challenging to most experienced developers. Here it goes..I'm using PhyCore555 sbc and have been able to build gdb stub for it using an unofficial port for the board, flashed it sucessfully to internal ROM, but can't communicate with the board thru gdb on the host. How can I get find out if the monitor is really working, and what can I do to troubleshoot.

Is programming MIOS (for pwm specifically) supported through eCos?

Thanks a bunch for the help!

Rohit

--

Rohit Pandita

Department of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics
University of Minnesota