MPC565 Platform Port

Hi Everyone,

I am working on a platform port to the phyCORE-MPC565 board from Phytec, along with numerous drivers.  As far as I can tell from the mailing lists, no one else is working on anything like this right now.

In my working directory of eCos v.2, I've changed a few things in the mpc5xx and cs8900a packages, and I was wondering how this kind of thing is handled when contributing back to the community.

Thanks,
Tucker