Seperate RedBoot and eCos application RAM blocks?

Hi all,

I have an ARM7 processor with 2 blocks of RAM, and one block of ROM.

The first RAM block is 4MB and starts at 0x02000000.
The second RAM block is 64KB and starts at 0x03000000.

The ROM block is 2MB and starts at 0x08000000.

The problem I am having is that I wish to place Redboot ROM into the ROM
area,
and have the second RAM block of 64KB (0x03000000) allocated to the RAM
resources Redboot needs,
such as for GDB debugging support etc.
And, I wish to assign the first RAM block of 4MB (0x02000000) only for
the eCos application, and the malloc function used by the eCos
application should only allocate RAM from this region.
It is strictly forbidden that RedBoot resources are put into this RAM
block.

I've tried to look at the memory files generated for other ARM7
architectures, but the Redboot RAM and eCos RAM always seem to be on the
same RAM block.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish seperate RAM resource
blocks for eCos and RedBoot?

Thanks in advance,
 Reginald.