From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Birahim
Larou Fall
Sent: 7. marts 2006 14:24
To: Gary Thomas
Cc: ecos-discuss@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [ECOS] how to disable ARP in freebsd?

my hardware driver is not an ethernet driver, my driver must send all IP

packets to a settop box independently of mac adress destination. There
is
no network

Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
07/03/2006 14:05

Birahim Larou Fall <BLFall@scmmicro.fr>
cc
ecos-discuss@sourceware.org
Subject
Re: [ECOS] how to disable ARP in freebsd?

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 13:55 +0100, Birahim Larou Fall wrote:
> Hi I would like to disable ARP in ecos. I uses freebsd, Anyone can
please
> tell how to do it?

Why would you want to do this?
How do you propose to establish the IP <-> ESA relationships that the
rest of the network stack needs?