Redboot causes PCI abort in Linux Ixp425

Hi,
   I have an  IXP425 based board based on Gateworks
GW2345 board.This
board already had a redboot image programmed  through
which we could
easily load linux and work on it.
  Now I have compiled the redboot for our IXP based
board from the
Avila redboot sources.With this newly compiled redboot
I am able to
boot linux, but unfortunately the PCI   cribs and the
linux crashes
with PCI abort. The error message being "!!!
abort_handler addr =
0x40015000 ,isr = 0x0 , status = 0x22a0".
Interestingly the same Linux
image works fine with the old redboot ,for which we
don't have the
source code.
  Has anybody in this list faced this problem.Am I
missing
configuring something in the Redboot  which is causing
the PCI abort.I
have tried with completely disabling PCI interface ,
but I still see
this problem.

 any pointers !!!

Regds