From: Nick James [mailto:me@nickjames.org]
Sent: 19 March 2006 14:37
To: ecos-discuss@sourceware.org
Subject: Whatever happened to the eCos port of Pico Windows

Hi there,

DoeS aNyBody know what happened to the eCos contributions of Savin
Zlobec that used to be on the site http://www.elatec.si

Specifically, I wanted to look at the source for Pico Windows which was
licensed under GPL. Unfortunately however, I'm drawing a complete blank
searching for either Savin or Pico Windows.

Best Regards
Nick