Newbie question: eCOS and Redboot for AT91SAM7S-EK

I am new to eCos and ran into some problems while trying to get started with
eCos and RedBoot ( I've searched through the mail archive, but wasn't able
to much specific information):

1. I've found the eCos page which says that eCos and RedBoot has been ported
to the AT91SAM7S-EK eval board. But I cannot find any package information
specific to this processor or eval board from that page.

2. The same eCos page also claims "Instructions for installing RedBoot on
the at91sam7sT can be found in the RedBoot User's Guide. But I can't find
any mentioning of AT92SAM7S in the RedBoot user's guide either.

I am really confused how I can download and build eCos and RedBoot for my
board. Can someone point me to the right direction?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Wayne
Wayne.Liu@ProStorSystems.com
ProStor Systems, Inc.