Re: any existing code about a prompt password for entering redboot ?

On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 12:18:04PM +0200, thierry langlais wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 1)Does someone already wrote code about a kind of prompt password before
> entering RedBoot, in the case the user press CTRL+C at the "+" prompt ?
>
> 2)Does someone could advices me about where to start or give me some
> tips.

I implemented that at couple of years ago.  It never got included
because it did a few heary things with CDL. Bart had a better solution
for the CDL problems, but they never got implemented in libcdl.

[Goes digging in his archive]

I don't have a simple patch, just the whole eCos tree from that time.
I will email you offline with just the redboot part.

        Andrew