Time taken by the scheduler in eCos

I would like to calculate the total time taken by the
eCos scheduler, the Bitmap and the MLQ schedulers
separately. I have the following issues:
1> I tried running the tm_basic test, however I have
not been able to get any results in the console.
2> Also, looking at the real-time characterization
results obtained from tm_basic for other boards in the
reference manual, I am not sure which of the results
would provide me with the exact timing of the
scheduling function only.
3> I plan to add my own timing functions within the
eCos kernel code, for that, can anyone tell me which
is the exact point of entry and exit for the
individual schedulers?

Thanks in advance.