Re: Re: Intel LXT971

Thanks Gary. It is actually a ship set from Intel LXT971ABE A4 L549ID42.
The Ethernet of our board worked when the RTL820 was used, but now the
redboot cannot connect to the network since replacing to Intel LXT971.
Sorry, I am new to the redboot. I thought to get some advices from experts
on this list before plunging into the debug. Any more information and
helps would be great appreciated.

Thank you.

Jim