Problems with latest RedBoot image

Hi,

I have a strange problem.

We are using the opus103 eval-board with the onboard fir103_romram.bin bootloader image, everything fine.
I built the latest RedBoot image, and flashed successfully the target with it. After than the DHCP/BOOTP
doesn't work anymore, also the baudrate settings are ignored (configured with 115200 but the terminal SW
(terraterm) is configured with 9600 and it works although !

I have therefore done a "fconfig -I" to (re)initialise the FLASH configuration with the same parameters again,
without success, the problem still remains.

If I reflash the board with original FW (fir103_romram.bin) the parameters in the "fconfig" were taken correct.

Thx in advance,

Ing. Marcello Presulli
Entwicklung

KEYTRONIX
Gesellschaft für industrielle Elektronik und Informationstechnologie mbH

Ungargasse 64-66/1/109
A-1030 WIEN

e-Mail: office@keytronix.com
Tel.: ??+43 (1) 718 06 60 - 327
Fax: ??+43 (1) 718 06 60 - 820
http://www.keytronix.com
Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain privileged and confidential information. If you think, for any reason, that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it, and we would ask you to notify us immediately by return email.