Re: Building eCos hello world

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, David Ho wrote:

porting eCos for own target. Is it right? So, look at the at91* target
descriptions, please:

I tried another at91 target (eb40a). I got the same thing. I will look around some more.

David

# >
# Atmel AT91 serial device drivers
# This option enables the serial device drivers for the
# Atmel AT91.
#
cdl_package CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_AT91 {
  # Packages cannot be added or removed, nor can their version be changed,
  # simply by editing their value. Instead the appropriate configuration
  # should be used to perform these actions.

# This option is not active

Oh, that concerns you... Try it (copy-n-paste to bash)

cat >serdev.ecm<<_eof
cdl_component CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_DEVICES {
	user_value 1
}
_eof
ecosconfig new eb40a