Re: Disk support in RedBoot?

Andrew Lunn wrote:
On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 10:51:14AM +0100, Andy Jackson wrote:
I've been trying to enable disk support in RedBoot and it appears that some of the components aren't present in the repository. For instance, the CDL file references fs/iso9660fs.c if support for ISO9660 filesystems is required, but there doesn't seem to be a file of that name.

If i remember correctly, there was something dodge with the copyright for the ISO9660 support, so it never made it into anoncvs. Searching the mail archive might reveal more. Maybe that CDL should be removed....

The initial ISO9660 stuff came along with the port to the PS/2, but it was encumbered in some way by Sony and so we couldn't leave it it.

I think the CDL should stay, but require an implementation which
is not present.  At least this way, if someone can ever contribute
real support, we'll have the place holders for how it should be done,
etc.