Re: OpenSSL failing to generate library

Laurie Gellatly wrote:
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for the confirmation. I might rename it to 'roundv' then.

Isn't round() more or less the same in both realms? If so, I would think that the best thing would be to either remove the definition in the OpenSSL package or make the prototypes/functions match.

BTW, should I be looking to upgrade to the latest version?

Of what? OpenSSL or eCos?

If so, how would you recommend I do that?

Thanks ...Laurie:{)

-----Original Message----- From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org [mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org]On Behalf Of Andrew Lunn Sent: Tuesday, 15 August 2006 5:57 AM To: Laurie Gellatly Cc: ecos-discuss@ecos.sourceware.org Subject: Re: [ECOS] OpenSSL failing to generate library