Re: AT91RM9200 chip select

> I finally found a package on the CVS repository
> (packages/hal/arm/arm9/aaed2000/) which is similar to mine, at least as
> for the MMU setup. As I understood from other threads the file which
> has to be modified is /include/hal_platform_setup.h but in this case
> the code calls a function (hal_mmu_init) to create MMU tables. I've
> found the code for this function in /src/aaed2000_misc.c and actually
> it defines a MMU table using the macro X_ARM_MMU_SECTION. The first
> thing that comes into my head is to modify directly the source file
> adding the mapping for my device but maybe there's a more elegant way
> to do it. I hope to have provided all the information you need to help
> me, I'm at the beginning with eCos. Thanks a lot.

It might be possible to call the X_ARM_MMU_SECTION macro in
"application" space. I've done with with the EBSA285 target when i
needed to map an external bus into memory. Doing it this way you have
less trouble in the future if eCosCentric gives you an update. No need
to move your patches between trees.

   Andrew