Re: JFFS2 Access and interrupts

Gernot Zankl wrote:
Gary Thomas wrote:
Gernot Zankl wrote:
Hi all !

Thanks for your answers.
FYI I finally found the/our bug, causing the application to corrupt the jffs2. We just used the wrong block size in
the configuration of the underlying flash driver, causing to
erase too much flash memory (and destroying still active inodes).
FAOD - it had *nothing* to do with interrupts during FLASH operations?

At least not in "our" version of the flash driver (v1) which has been provided and modified by Analogue&Micro, where all calls to the critical functions are guarded by the HAL_DISABLE_INTERRUPTS and
HAL_RESTORES_INTERRUPTS macros.

Good, thanks.

Btw. what does "FAOD" mean, "Fatty acid oxidation disorder" ?

For Avoidance Of Doubt (it's a common British saying which I also had to have explained to me many years ago...)