Re: eCos Licensing

Hi,

We are planning to use eCos in one of our products.

We have downloaded the source code from CVS.

Following is the abstract for Licensing found in eCos source files:

// You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
// with eCos; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
// 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.

What is the meaning of above? Do we need to acquire license or we can use eCos without the same?

Note that we shall be following GPL terms and conditions applied to eCos.

Kindly reply.

Regards,

Himanshu Patel