Re: need help about at91rm9200 loader

Hi,

On 29-Sep-2006 Kieu Minh Thang wrote:
> Hi you, Wolfgang Köbler
> Thank you, but I have visit this link before... My
> destination is install redboot instead U-boot on
> AT91RM9200 board. So I take my eyes on below results.
If your board already boots u-boot from dataflash you probably have some ATMEL
DataFlash LOADER installed. You can access it via the DBGU port, just like
u-boot or redboot. Normally it just starts u-boot (or redboot, or ...). But
when you press ENTER (maybe several times) while booting, before it
starts u-boot, you get the DataFlash Menu.

Bye,
Wolfgang