Re: Error in JFFS2 test program

Are you using gcc 3.2.1?  I ran into this problem last March (see
http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2006-03/msg00085.html) and
poked around.  Basically, what I recall is

1) there is a bug in the 3.2.1 compiler
2) there are a couple of patches on the mailing list to work around this bug
3) the patches are to the JFFS2 core distribution, not to the eCos
specific portion
4) things have migrated somewhat since the core distribution was first
merged with eCos
5) eCos has a new maintainer for the core distribution

I probably recall other stuff as well... but I'm running out of things
to recall right now :-)

If you're using 3.2.1 and you want a quick fix, try applying the patch
in http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-discuss/2006-03/msg00105.html

I haven't done anything (at all) with JFFS2 since I submitted that
patch -- our need for it dissipated right around that time.  It's
possible that the patch may not apply to the current source tree.
It's possible that it may reformat your hard drive.  Your Mileage May
Vary.  I'm not a Doctor, nor do I play one on TV. etc...

--wpd