Isr not being called with smsc9111

hello,
I have an interesting problem with ecos and smsc9111.

I have a custom board with smsc9111 controller on it and i'm trynig to
get it working. I set the base address and interrupt addresses correctly
by defining the following. When i do not interrupt systems boot up
sequence, i realized that isr function is not being called by setting a
breakpoint to it. However, if i do a stop from insight ide and then
continue i start to get the ping replies.  What could be the reason ?

The output of the debug messages are shown below:

Intern>Network stack using 65536 bytes for misc space
                    65536 bytes for mbufs
                    131072 bytes for mbuf clusters
LAN91CXX - supposed BankReg @ 3240000e = 3300
LAN91CXX - type: 9, rev: 1
LAN91CXX - status: 0000
LAN91CXX - static ESA: 12:13:14:15:16:17
BOOTP[eth0] op: REPLY
       htype: Ethernet
        hlen: 6
        hops: 0