Re: questions about code contribution

Sounds good to me, maybe I can get ya a board or two for testing :)

We only use ECOS for redboot for the ARM9 btw.  I would love to get a
full port of ECOS to the ARM9, but I dont have the time to do it.
That's why I am hoping that pushing the code into the public might get
some folks into doing it themselves.

Thanks,

Brian