Re: Info about recvfrom(),sendto(),bind(),socket() system calls.

Imran Khan <imran@alumnux.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> I want to know whether system calls -> "recvfrom()","sendto()","bind()"
> and "socket()" of linux work in eCos or not.
> I am porting "smash-2.0.2" package to eCos and compilation part is
> almost over with some warnings.
> In the code of "smash-2.0.2" the above mentioned system calls are being
> used and it works on linux.
> I want to know about the support of these system calls in eCos so that I
> can test my agent after completion of compilation part in eCos without
> worrying about these system calls.
> So If any one of you can provide me any information in this regard,It
> wil be very helpful to me.

Of course these are supported, they are standard BSD socket calls. As
far as I am aware, they work exactly as specified in the BSD
documentation.

--
Nick Garnett                                     eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com                The eCos and RedBoot experts