question about twothreads.c

hi,all
I am porting ecos to one mips board, and it seems to be working now( I use some testcase to test it,work correctly).
and then I use /example/twothreads.c to have a test, the program doesn't work:(, I see the source code in twothreads.c ,the entry code is "cyg_user_start", and I modified it to be "cyg_start", then the program can go on,but it seems that the threads don't work at all...
question 1) I wonder what's the difference between "cyg_user_start" and "cyg_start", or between "cyg_start" and "main",or between "cyg_user_start" and "main"???
question 2) In other test case such as clocktruth.cxx, i see after the thread is resumed, then use Cyg_scheduler::start() to make the threads become schedled, but in twothreads.c there is no this rutine, how are these thread scheduled??

thanks in advance for any answer and insight
jet