Re: LPC2XXX: Spurious Interrupts Issue

Thanks, Sergei. I have nothing more to say, waiting for your patch. :P

They haven't to do such things for us. We have to do it. There is an evil
for me in eCos world :) That is a copyright assignment. The $0.02 patches
(a few lines of code) are welcome to CVS without any printer's sheets.

I brief look at my evening letter. It looks like that I have to read again
the Bart's 'The eCos Component Writer's Guide'. I have a doubt about
the name CYGSEM_HAL_ARM_VECTOR_0x14. It seems such a name is correct
for boolean values only. And CYGNUM_HAL_ARM_VECTOR_0x14 is a suitable
for numeric values (our case). Gary did suggest to name it CYGINT_ ...
But if I didn't forget that prefix is suitable for interfaces.

Gary, what is your view about CYG naming?

Well, anybody from us has to make the final patch, test it on the LPC
targets and then send it to ecos-patches list. If they will accept it,
that will be okay for us.

Sergei